SIR Phoenix Products: DRS2000®
is a SIR database, data collection, management, reporting, and dispatching program.
It is used in conjunction with either SIR Phoenix SIR services or with Leoma® to provide
complete SIR services.
Daily Reporting System, Windows2000® version
- Compatibility: 30+ tanks
- Requirements: PC, modem, and
- Procedure: Daily, each
store phones the DRS2000® PC at the manager/operator’s
office and reports stick readings, meter readings, drops, etc., using an
ordinary touch-tone telephone. This data is saved a secure DRS2000®
database, and is administered by the manager/operator.
- Reports and
1. Preliminary EPA reports- Preview performance of tanks prior to SIR
2. Troubleshooting reports- Identify and correct data problems
3. Inventory reports- Reconciliation of product on-hand
4. Dispatching Module- Complete, powerful dispatching module
5. Delivery reports- Drops per product/per site/ per day
- SIR Reports
1. SIR Phoenix SIR services - SIR Phoenix collects data each month
(dial-up or ftp) and promptly returns SIR reports on convenient CD-ROM
2. Leoma® - Manager/operator produces SIR reports in-house.